08 November 2013

A trip to I heart Market - 2nd November


In search of new products, fresh ideas and just a lovely family afternoon out - on Saturday 2nd November we took a trip to I heart market on the lawns of the Moses Mabhida stadium. Despite a crazy wind blowing through the bustling marquees, we mingled our way through the crowds, browsed cute handmade and homemade crafts,  checked out rails of fashion and accessories and soaked up the trendy vibe that you do not get in Howick!

We collected our order from Foreva candles - a huge stack of the most delicious smelling candles are now in store.

I checked out the new stationery and party products range from Milla Mae - so pretty... watch this space.


I purchased a summery frock by Dandelion designs - cannot wait to wear it this week.


There are so many markets scheduled from now until Christmas, sometimes I wish we lived closer to the bright lights of Durbs to get my fix of crafty shopping more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...