17 September 2014

Furniture Inspiration - Bar stools


I love a kitchen where friends can perch and chat while I rustle up snacks and tea time treats.  Our furniture ranges and designs are developing all time as we experiment with different mediums and are designing new products weekly.  My next project on the sketch pad... bar stools!


Industrial? Natural? Funky? Simple? 


Pinterest is a great starting point for me... I LOVE the industrial look mixed with rustic old timbers... Here's my top 5 pins!









2 comments:

  1. FURNITMALL offers a better way to shop for your home. We offer thousands of quality and stylish furniture pieces with affordable pricing and in-home delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! This content is innovative, there are a lot of new concept,it gives me creativity.I think I will also motivated by you and think about more thoughts.
    click here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...