07 February 2014

Feature on Creative: Papertales


We are thrilled to introduce you to Anja, the creative behind our new range of beautiful and quirky cards which seem to flying out the store! Anja's cards are sprinkled with cheeky humour and gorgeous designs, perfect for birthdays, weddings and even Valentines day! Read on to find out more about Anja and her Papertales cards...

1// How did Papertales begin? When / where / how did it all start?
It all began with a love story...For our wedding day I made all the decoration, invites and other bits and bobs out of paper. I loved creating things out of paper and finally screwed up my courage, took the leap and started something that is now rooted in passion. http://www.theprettyblog.com/wedding/mark-anja-old-castle-brewery-wedding/

2// Why do you do what you do?
Because it makes my heart smile to come up with weird and wonderful creations.

3// When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?! 
Anything that would have allowed me to travel and explore our incredible world.

4// What inspires you when designing new products?
Pinterest, various blogs and humour. My ideas tend to pop into my head just as I am about to fall asleep and I then create and play with designs in my dreams. The challenge is trying to recreate that idea onto paper the following day.

5// What are your hopes and dreams for your products?
I would love to one day have my items in stores all around the world. And maybe even own a little shop myself.

6// About you… 
What’s your - Top Song? "All I want is you" from the Juno soundtrack
Top Food? A am a bit of a fruitbat and am slightly addicted to litchis
Top beverage? Granadilla Martini
Top Place? Definitely Paris!
Top movie? Amelie is my all-time favourite

7// Imagine you are heading out for dinner with a bunch of creative geniuses - who would be sitting around the table with you?
I am fascinated by graffiti street artists and would love to meet some of them in person; DalEast, Faith47,NardStar, Ghostpatrol to mention but a few. (On my instagram feed you can see some of the beauty that our streets hold) http://instagram.com/love4papertales

2 comments:

  1. My beautiful friend ...so happy your dreams are coming true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...