21 February 2014

A trip to Durban to stock up!


Nicola and I had been planning a trip to Durban for a couple of  months.  We had suppliers to see, new products to collect, places to search and came home with a car full of goodies!

New faux plants & orchids... great for hot verandas and for useless gardeners like myself.

Mini Carafes and Coke boxes

Lampshades - made from coffee bean sacks

New chunky vintage style glass storage jars

New stock of signs by Oak & Willow

We had a gorgeous lunch at St Clements (Musgrave Road)... you must try the Gormet Chicken peri peri sandwiches!

We even managed to squeeze in a catch up and brainstorm with our creative consultant Nadia Van der Mescht. I always feel positive, enthused and inspired after seeing her.

I don't get to Durban often enough.  Nadia wrote a post for Grazia in December with the best places for swimming, cocktails and breakfasts in Durban and surrounding area - click here to have a read. I think I'll go again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...