11 July 2014

Meet the team - Sandi Christie


Let me introduce you to our latest Ruby Orchard team member - Sandi Christie...

1// What were you doing before you started working at The Ruby Orchard? 
Living in London - I have just returned to South Africa after 15 years. It's very different but it's good to be home.

2// What do you like most about your role at The Ruby Orchard? 
The lovely team of people! Also, it's so different to what I have previously been doing so being surrounded by creativity and such gorgeous products is very inspiring!

3// When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?! 
 That feels like ages ago - I have no idea! I am sure it would have involved working with animals though.

4// Describe yourself in 3 words! 
Quiet, trustworthy, vivid imagination

5// What do you on your days off? 
Have a bit of lie in, hang out a lot with our dog, drink a lot of tea. I try to learn more about my camera and practice using it to!

6// 2 truths and 1 lie about yourself 
I am 6ft 1" tall
I make a mean spaghetti bolognaise
I love horror movies

7// I never leave home without… Lip balm!

8// What’s your - 
Top Song – at the moment it's Coldplay - Sky Full of Stars
Top Food - an Italian dish called 'Pasta Puttanesca" - absolutely delish! Also anything 'pie' - I *heart* pie. Top beverage – Tea or a big glass of Shiraz
Top Place – In my travels, I think my favourite place visited was Croatia - just stunning.
Top movie – The Big Blue - seen it so many times but I still love it.

9// Imagine you are heading out for dinner with a bunch of famous bods - who would be sitting around the table with you? 
 Nick Brand (photographer) Jack Black and Dave Grohl, Morgan Freeman, Richard Branson, Drew Barrymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...